- All specimens are reviewed by board certified pathologists.
- 24 hour turnaround time unless special procedures are needed. Delay sheets are faxed to the office with anticipated completion date.
- All unusual or malignant diagnoses called in to the clinician.
- Reporting options include online, fax or mailed hard copy.
- Consultation of clinical photographs or radiographs for active clients.
- Judicious use of immunochemistry and special stains to aid in the diagnosis, when necessary.
- Most immunohistochemistry and special stains performed in-house.
Dr. Budnick and Dr. Muller offer expert consultation and second opinions on head and neck pathology cases from other institutions.
Cases should be sent to:
Dr. Susan Muller or Dr. Steven Budnick
Atlanta Oral Pathology
2701 North Decatur Road
Decatur, GA 30033
Submit glass slides, a pathology report with demographic and clinical information, and representative blocks if additional studies are anticipated.
Diagnoses are typically reported by telephone and followed the same day by a faxed or emailed written report, unless special stains are required which may cause a day or two delay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to sending materials.